Family is not an important thing, it is everything. ~ Michael J. Fox
Ditch the stuffy family portraits that stress out the entire family! Whether you choose a studio session or an outdoor family portrait, my number one goal for your family to have fun and make your session an adventure. Family sessions are laid back. You will laugh and snuggle. We will look for treasures. I work to capture the connection your family shares to make sure true emotions come out in your photographs. We are sure to get some amazing shots that truly capture your family dynamics. I will be sure to get photos of each individual family member as well as photos of your family together.
What to Expect:
- Each session includes a pre-consultation over the phone. At this time we will discuss desired photos, style, and clothing.
- The sessions last up to 60 minutes. During our time together I will work to get multiple shots of your entire family. I will have you sit, stand, kneel, and play. I will take photos of parents with each individual child, the parents together, siblings together, and images of each individual.
-Outdoor family sessions take place during the golden hour which is an hour to two hours before the sun goes down. That means sessions in the summer are later in the evening and are earlier in the fall.
This session is for:
Immediate families, children, couples
• Artistically edited digital images
• Online gallery to view, share & download all edited images & print release
• Wardrobe assistance
• Choose to add-on an Heirloom Keepsake Box with 50 4x6 prints for $125.
$150 Booking Deposit due to reserve your session date. Balance of $300 due when your images are delivered.
*Payment plans are available to fit every budget.